Terms & Conditions
Walkies At Rockbeare
Walkies at Rockbeare – Terms & Conditions of Use
Our Terms & Conditions of Use
All users must agree to these terms and conditions prior to use.
These terms and conditions permit the client to use Walkies at Rockbeare’s field for exercising and walking dogs under close personal supervision at all times.
By using the facilities at Walkies at Rockbeare, you (hereafter referred to as ‘The Client’), automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
USE OF WALKIES AT ROCKBEARE’S SECURE DOG EXERCISE FIELD:
1. “Conditions” means these booking conditions which shall form part of the contract between Walkies at Rockbeare and the Client.
2. Walkies at Rockbeare have absolute discretion to permit or prohibit all types of activity on the land.
3. This booking is personal to the Client and may not be transferred or sub-let to any other person, without prior written consent from Walkies at Rockbeare.
4. Although Walkies at Rockbeare has made best efforts to keep the field enclosed, it cannot accept any liability or responsibility should a dog escape from the field. The Client should check the perimeter thoroughly and should not let their dog off the lead if they think their dog/s could get out. The boundary of the field is checked regularly but should the Client have any concerns then Walkies at Rockbeare should be informed immediately and certainly before releasing your dog.
5. The Client shall keep and leave the field clean and tidy and shall ensure that all litter and refuse generated by the Client is taken home with them. All dog excrement MUST be picked up immediately and taken away with you at the end of the session. Not picking up after a dog(s) mess could result in the Client being banned from any future use of the field.
6. Dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and worming before visiting Walkies at Rockbeare. The Client may be asked to show proof of this prior to booking.
7. You must not climb on any gates, fences or posts at any time. If any injuries are caused by doing so, Walkies at Rockbeare shall not be held responsible.
8. Do not allow your dog(s) to dig in any part of the venue, at any time. If they do attempt to dig stop them immediately as holes caused by your dog could pose a risk to other users. If your dog(s) dig(s) please attempt to fill and make good the hole. If your dog(s) cause/s significant damage then please inform Walkies at Rockbeare immediately.
9. The Client should be aware that whilst the field is fairly flat, there is a gentle slope and the ground may be uneven in places, so caution must be taken. The Client uses the field at their own risk.
10. The Client is advised to wear sensible and appropriate footwear and clothing to suit the grounds and conditions.
11. The Client must at all times take good care of Walkies at Rockbeare and will be responsible for any damage to Walkies at Rockbeare or any part of it or any equipment or other property of Walkies at Rockbeare whether forming part of the hire or not.
12. The Client shall not be permitted to remove or obscure notices or placards displayed at Walkies at Rockbeare.
13. The Client shall not interfere with or make any alteration to the layout or arrangement of Walkies at Rockbeare without prior written consent
14. The Client shall ensure that no noise nuisance shall be caused to occupiers of properties surrounding Walkies at Rockbeare.
15. At no time should a dog(s) be tethered to any structures on site i.e. fencing, posts, gates, trough, shelter.
16. Dogs should not be left unattended at any time.
17. Do not allow any dogs out of your vehicle until the previous customer has vacated the field and has put their dog back in their vehicle.
ENTRANCE & EXIT PROCEDURE:
1. The gate code will be sent via email one hour prior to your appointment. Walkies at Rockbeare recommend that you have this code to hand during your visit.
2. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, if you arrive and see somebody using the field, please remain in your vehicle. This is of the UTMOST importance as the previous client’s dog(s) may need space from either you or your dog(s).
3. Once the other user has left the area, they will close and lock the gate. I ask everyone to do this to ensure that people can only enter if they know the code.
4. If the previous user stays past your start time and they do not appear to be leaving, please call me on 07498 210732.
5. If you arrive late for your appointment you must still leave at the end of your appointment time. Please contact me if you do arrive late and I will let you know if there is another client after you if I can extend your appointment I will. Anyone who overstays more than three times will be banned from the field.
6. When you leave there may be someone waiting for you to leave. You must lock the gate when you exit the area (taking care to reset the padlock combination), whether someone is waiting or not, this is to ensure that only clients who have the code can enter the field.
7. If anyone enters the area whilst you are using the field, please call me immediately on 07498 210732 as people need to wait outside.
8. The onus is on the person leaving to lock the gate again (as this should be kept locked at all times). Please note that the gate MUST be closed behind you when you leave and enter the area.
9. The Client shall ensure that the premises are secure at all times and shall not divulge any lock combination codes under any circumstances to any third parties.
10. The codes are subject to change at any time by Walkies at Rockbeare without notice.
11. The Client will not divulge any lock codes under any circumstances to any third party.
1. Clients are required to pay for the booking in advance using the online system.
2. Payments can be made via Stripe (using your card details).
REFUSAL OF BOOKING AND RE-SCHEDULING OF APPOINTMENTS:
1. Clients can re-schedule their appointment via the online booking system with a minimum of 24 hours notice. If an appointment needs to be rescheduled at short notice, then please contact Walkies at Rockbeare who will be able to do this for you.
2. Clients who do not turn up for their appointment or leave the field early will still be liable for the whole of the hire charge.
3. Walkies at Rockbeare reserves the right to refuse any application for the hiring of the exercise field without being required to give any reason for such refusal.
4. Walkies at Rockbeare reserve the right to withdraw permission to use the exercise field. In special circumstances, Walkies at Rockbeare may repay any payment made but shall be under no liability for the expense incurred or loss sustained by the Client as a result of the cancellation at our sole discretion.
1. Walkies at Rockbeare shall have the right to cancel any booking forthwith in the event that Walkies at Rockbeare is affected by an emergency/’act of God’ of any kind. Walkies at Rockbeare will refund any fees paid in these circumstances.
RIGHT OF ENTRY:
1. Walkies at Rockbeare shall be allowed access at any time onto the field to carry out inspections and any decisions made by Walkies at Rockbeare regarding safety and fitness of use will be binding.
2. Walkies at Rockbeare reserve the right to refuse admission to or evict any person from the premises at their discretion.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
1. The client has exclusive use of the field however there is a maximum limit of 4 persons allowed in the exercise field at any one time.
2. Under no circumstances should dogs be left on the premises unattended at any time.
3. If your dog(s), or any it lives with, is showing any signs of ill health (diarrhoea, vomiting, kennel cough, general lethargy etc) it will not be permitted on the field.
4. If your dog(s) are ill following a visit to the field, please contact Walkies at Rockbeare immediately to allow us to disinfect the field for other dogs’ safety.
5. Only dogs known to each other are permitted to use the field, Walkies at Rockbeare does not allow dogs that are ‘strangers’ to each other to use the field at the same time.
6. Walkies at Rockbeare have a strict no smoking/vaping policy on any of the premises. Any client found breaking this policy may be banned from future use.
7. Any children under 16 are to be supervised at all times by the Client.
8. The Client will not permit the operation or release of any high-flying object without the prior written consent of Walkies at Rockbeare.
9. The Client shall not bring into Walkies at Rockbeare any article of an inflammable or explosive character or that produces an offensive smell, or CFC or any oil, electrical, gas or other apparatus without the written approval of Walkies at Rockbeare.
INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE:
1. In keeping with the law regarding ‘responsible dog ownership’, you are entirely responsible for yours and your dog(s)’ safety whilst at Walkies at Rockbeare. The law states that we should be in control of our dogs at all times. This is also relevant at Walkies at Rockbeare, whether you are alone or a Walkies at Rockbeare representative is present
2. Walkies at Rockbeare is not responsible and will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property or person(s) sustained at Walkies at Rockbeare.
MARKETING AND PUBLICATION:
1. We reserve the right to use any material, including texts and images sent to us (in any format) or via our Facebook page, for the purposes of marketing.
PROMOTIONAL CODES AND OFFERS:
1. We reserve the right to withdraw promotional codes and offers at any time.
1. We will keep your details on file to enable us to process this booking. By registering on the booking system, you agree to us holding this information.
2. All the data you provide to Walkies at Rockbeare Secure Dog Field is given by your consent and is of legitimate interest to enable you to receive confirmation and reminder emails which detail the entry code to the field.
3. It is vital to have contact details so we can reach you in an emergency, such as a field closure or sudden code change.
4. The security and privacy of your information is taken seriously at Walkies at Rockbeare, and we will never share your information with others without your written consent.
VARIATIONS TO AGREEMENT:
1. Walkies at Rockbeare reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations so made shall be deemed to be incorporated in these Conditions.
Last Updated: 31st July 2020